Social Icons

Follow My Twitter! Find Me On Facebook! google plus rss feed Email Me

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blog Tour!


I am pleased to announce that Fate Fixed is going on tour! Make sure to follow along!

Oct 15 – Just Another Book Addict


Oct 16 – Just One More Paragraph


Oct 17 – The Bookish Snob


Oct 18 – The Magic Attic


 Oct 19 – Me And Reading


Oct 20 – Young Readers At Home




Oct 21 – Taking Time For Mommy


Oct 22 – Sassy Book Lovers


Oct 24 – Poisoned Rationality


Oct 25 – My Neurotic Book Affair


Oct 26 - Paranormal Opinion


Oct 27 – Supernatural Bookworm


Oct 28 - Song And Stories

http://liedermadchen.blogspot.com/

Oct 29 – Hands And Home


Oct 30 – Readergirls

http://readergirls.blogspot.com/


Oct 31 – Right Here!

For the final giveaway, I will be offering three ebooks  of Fate Fixed (international)
And one signed copy (USA only)!
Please leave a comment
with your email address for a chance to win.
Write "USA" on your post for your chance
to win the signed copy. Thank you all for entering!


8 comments:

Rita Renne said...

I would LOVE a chance to win these books. I found you on Goodreads, and they sound so interesting. :)

E-mail: rita_renne@yahoo.com (USA)

Thank you for the awesome opportunity. :D

~Brianna

Cassie said...

I'm so excited about these books! Its already on my goodreads and I can't wait to get my hands on it! Just shared this to facebook and thanks for the chance :) USA
deaton.cassie(at)yahoo(dot)com

Bonnie Erina Wheeler said...

Thank you Cassie and Brianna! I am so excited that you heard about Fate Fixed. The winners will be announced on November 1st. Please feel free to drop me a message any time. I'm always near a computer and I love talking to readers! :)

ladyvampire said...

Congrats on Fixed Fate! Like a lot of others, I first saw your book on Goodreads which is an awesome place to find new books. Since then I've been stalking you on Facebook as well (Aprille Shadowspeak). Just saw your post on there so I am here to lend my support and hopefully get a chance to read this amazing book of yours. Thanks for the chance! USA
LadyVampire2u AT gmail DOT com

Bonnie Erina Wheeler said...

Thank you so much Ladyvampire! I have been stalking around your amazing blog too! :D

kayla said...

This book looks really good.

kaylalovesandrew09@yahoo.com

USA

Bonnie said...

Thanks Kayla! :D

Brenda D. said...

I am looking forward to reading Fate Fixed. I have it on my Amazon wishlist! I also have it on my tbr list on Goodreads! You appear to have a hit on your hands! Thanks for the generous giveaway! USA brendem7@comcast.net

 

Breaking

Breaking

Flame Played

Flame Played
Coming 2013

Fate Fallen

Fate Fallen
Coming 2014

Book Blogs Member!

Jade

Jade