Social Icons

Follow My Twitter! Find Me On Facebook! google plus rss feed Email Me

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Freak October Storm and the Fate Fixed Finale

Wow! I have power and internet for the first time in days! Little did I know that the small snow storm on Saturday night would take down so many trees and powerlines. The end of my virtual tour passed without me being able to even thank everyone who participated and entered.

I will be putting up a formal announcement regarding the winners and will be posting my review of Guardian and Tree of Life by Elita Daniels. I have to unpack from our stay at the local shelter and get groceries since everything spoiled without power. Be back soon!

0 comments:

 

Breaking

Breaking

Flame Played

Flame Played
Coming 2013

Fate Fallen

Fate Fallen
Coming 2014

Book Blogs Member!

Jade

Jade