I have five soon six in my vampire series Royal Blood Chronicles and one in my new series Phantom Lives.
2. Which, if any, character do you feel has the most of your characteristics?
Katrina is a character I would love to be . She's strong yet vulnerable has super powers and irresistible to men of any race!
3. How did you get the idea for your work? What lured you to your topics? I have always loved vampires I just was tired of all the high schools filled with them I wanted to know about their past.
4. Which scene was the most intense, or most visual, for you to write? Any time a character is killed off is difficult it always brings personal loss forward it is definitely the hardest to write.
5. If you could cast anyone to play your characters, who would you select? I think you would need new actors unknown to audiences today. The series is long a little 'like' Harry Potter so it needs a new cast.
6. If you could meet anyone or see anything from your novel, characters or otherwise, what and/or who would you choose?
I would love to live in the Sanctuaries with the elves their magic an simple elegance would be wonderful.
Covers are fun and personal I look through thousands of pages of artwork! I choose those that match the story or I think will draw the readers in.
8. What are your next upcoming projects? When can we expect them?
I am currently finishing book six of Royal Blood Chronicles which will be out next month then I will be writing book two of Phantom Lives.
I had finished with Twilight which I love but could not find what I really wanted. Mine about their past where had the been and seen in history? So I decided to write it.
10. What do you love the most about being an author?
Writing! Creating fantasy worlds from my imagination and the readers, they are so fantastic!
Everything inspires me to write, history, the news or just an idea from my mind.
12. What is the top cause you champion?
My mother died from alziemers and my father from cancer I so want those defeated. I also love animals so all those causes are near and dear to my heart.
13. What advice do you have for anyone who is interested in becoming an author? Read and then write. Don't over think the process start! Write about what you love to read about! Don't listen to others negativity just write!
14. What is the one thing your readers should know about you?
There is not much they don't know I love them.
15. What is the one thing you want your perspective readers to know about you? I love to cook, my garden and especially my family.
16. If you could do anything (for a career), besides being a writer, what would do? Comedy writer for a sitcom! How fun would that be!
17. Aside from writing and reading, what are your hobbies?
Travel, food and gardening.
18. What is…?
…your favorite author? Ann Rice.
…your favorite author? Ann Rice.
…your favorite book or series? Interview with a Vampire.
…your biggest literary inspiration? I also loved the fairy tales of Hans Christen Andersen they were the first books I pictured in my mind.
19. Is there anything, specifically, that helps you write (or is unique about your writing process)? Not really I just write and let the story tell itself!
Where to find Elizabeth Lorraine:
Where to find the Royal Blood Chronicles:
Thanks again for joining Ricochet Reviews for an interview! (:
To enter the AUTHORity giveaway to win signed books, comment on the original post here: http://ricochetreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/authority-interview-with-elizabeth.html