Social Icons

Follow My Twitter! Find Me On Facebook! google plus rss feed Email Me

Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Writing Contests!


I really wanted to participate with NaNo this month, but all of my writing time has been invested in Blood Twist and an untitled contemporary fiction novel I have been digging into . However, I learned that Lulu.com is running their own November writing contest! The great thing for me is they have a 600 word limit. I have accepted the challenge and just published on Lulu my very own 600 word short story to share absolutely FREE!!
I admit, the story is not my usual paranormal genre, and if my readers are looking for vampires and werewolves, they will be sad. Instead, I decided to write about real life issues and dedicate the story to my grandmother who passed away two years ago.
So, if you would like to curl up on the couch with a cup of tea and enjoy my short story, I would be honored. You can get it on Lulu at no cost HERE.
Thanks everyone! If you end up reading it and find it interesting, please let me know.


0 comments:

 

Breaking

Breaking

Flame Played

Flame Played
Coming 2013

Fate Fallen

Fate Fallen
Coming 2014

Book Blogs Member!

Jade

Jade