Social Icons

Follow My Twitter! Find Me On Facebook! google plus rss feed Email Me

Monday, April 2, 2012

On Writing

One of my absolute favorite topics to read about is another author's story of how and why they entered the writing life. I find each unique story to be inspiring and insightful!

Tonight, I read Elizabeth Gilbert's (best known for her memoir Eat, Pray, Love) article on the subject. I am attaching the link, so please check it out.  One important point she made is not to "pre reject yourself" - especially without ever having tried to share your work. I also love how she explains that writing is for all ages.

http://www.elizabethgilbert.com/writing.htm

Another author with extremely insightful writing on the process of writing is Dani Shapiro. Her blog "Moments of Being" is stuffed full of exquisite writer's life tidbits.

http://danishapiro.com/category/blog/

0 comments:

 

Breaking

Breaking

Flame Played

Flame Played
Coming 2013

Fate Fallen

Fate Fallen
Coming 2014

Book Blogs Member!

Jade

Jade