Social Icons

Follow My Twitter! Find Me On Facebook! google plus rss feed Email Me

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Will You Vote?


Can You Help Me Out?


As I mentioned in a previous post, I have submitted my latest novel to be published to Kindle Scout. Today begins its 30 day campaign and I need Your help! Yes, You! 

Kindle Scout is Amazon's new reader powered publishing program. Authors like me, who have a completed novel they are proud of, can submit their manuscript to Kindle Scout and if they think readers will like it, they will create a campaign page for you and all of the others they choose. Your campaign will ONLY run for 30 days and if a writer doesn't get enough "nominations" - they get their manuscript back. HOWEVER, if they get many nominations, Amazon will offer them a publishing contract for five years. 

My novel is listed under my pen name, Bonnie E. Ruane, and it is titled Fragile Broken Things. If you would click on the link HERE and vote for me, I would be so thankful. Also, if I am selected to have a contract with Amazon, they will send a free copy of the book to each person who voted. 

 

Again - I wish to thank all of my readers who have sent well wishes to me during my illness over the last two years. When I feel healed enough, I plan to revisit my Eris Coven novels for all of you. 

0 comments:

 

Breaking

Breaking

Flame Played

Flame Played
Coming 2013

Fate Fallen

Fate Fallen
Coming 2014

Book Blogs Member!

Jade

Jade